Alakh Analda –
I deliver sessions and Practioner training live on line with a heart warming success rate and I encourage clients to book in on line to check out the results for themselves.
The approach is Breathwork Mastery which is to be professionally supported to use longer than normal, conscious breathing as a path of self mastery.
There is a checklist to set up for live on line sessions – for one or two persons at the same time.
The time frame is two and a half hours and I have facilitated sessions live on line for ten years now
Delivery is also possible at venues – including Byron Bay retreat. This service is negotiable on an individual basis.
My main attention is on training Breathwork Mastery (RBM) Practitioner Trainers under the banner of the Training Organisation founded in 2000 – Zentium International, which delivered Qualiifications in Breathwork 1998-2016. Now the same course is liveonline with an opportunity for joint business venture workshops with Practitoners-in-training if possible at their venues with their contacts for final supervision and assessment.
Please contact me for booking in and set up information
One to one services
Breathwork Mastery (RBM) specialist skills seminars live on line can be delivered
to you or your group and some of the subjects follow
– Mentoring and Coaching for individuals
– Supervision Breathworker Practitioner and advanced skills Training
– Seminars – authentic personal development and transformation
– Breathwork Mastery special skills focus
Alakh holds the qualification Advanced Diploma of Breathwork Mastery trainer and supervisor and is a certified yoga teacher (first in 1977, Bihar School of Yoga, India and later by SYA and YA)
Breathwork Mastery special focus
– body sensation awareness and conscious breathing after highly motivating intention setting – see nine defining points*
Seminar material –
Theme subjects – ninety minutes or more
as one to one on line sessions or to a group or within a workshop, conference setting
Nine defining pants of breathwork
(RBM through Zentium International) as a path of self mastery – what does this approach achieve and why? – my speciality
Kundalini awakening in the modern world and breathwork
– what is awakening? ten ways of awakening kundalini shakti
Chakra consciousness and breathwork
– Signs and signals of balance, Imbalance and full function of a major chakra in ourselves and others, psycho-spiritual, emotional and physical
these can be 90 minutes for each 6 chakras or 90 minutes to cover all more briefly
Reactive, Creative and Spiritual relating and breathwork
– our relationship with inherited beliefs and impressions and ancestral influences, including socio-ecomomic and spiritual
Release and Resolution in Breathwork
– how variations in breathing are governed by three centres of the brain and how to create resolution and trauma release. Important for self management of anxiety, panic attack and psycho-spiritual overwhelm, depression from psyho-emotional viewpoint and physiology
Intention setting and debriefing – what is important in your life
– get real about shaping the future to express yourself as who you say you are ….
Instant enlightenment and our relationship with our process of life
– that word subconscious and our relationship with mindful self awareness within breathwork sessions and through life. With many case samples.
Evolved consciousness as a creative act
– the use of the elements water and air, Dolphins, Whales, human delphinus – a new race of humans? Is it possible?
Breathwork and recent research that validates the role of breathwork
– demonstrated experientially since the 1960s, and as distinct from pranayama.
– modern approaches lying down and ancient practises of yoga with heating and cooling breaths and as a ground for deep mediation
Psycho-spiritual crisis management
– signs and signals of spiritual emergency and spiritual emergence and how to breathe to take advantage of either
What is the most important Chakra for a human ? – The throat centre
– centre of body rejuvenation and super creative solutions
The five body sheaths according to yoga
– the Koshas, and how breathwork relates to all
Eight paths of yoga
– and the relation to daily life, the role of breathwork, and its parallels in Tantra, Buddhism, Judaism and Christianity
Without Mindfulness we are robots
– the ancient practises of Antar mouna – the inner silence – and the role of breathwork
And one to one sessions, or delivery to your personal contacts at your venue
Born in Australia in 1950, I underwent training in yoga in an indian ashram over 9 years 1977-86, after being initiated in India into Kriya Yoga in 1976 and practising intensively daily for a life changing year.
Since coming back after the nine years of ashram lifestyle in India, my main focus is contemporary breathwork as a path of self mastery since 1987. I also keep my personal yoga practise for myself and facilitate others with Breathwork Practitioner training since 1993 and with sessions, private trainings, workshops and retreats and courses
Since 1987 I have been available as a Breathwork Practitioner and from 1993 been delivering Practitioner Trainings in Australia and overseas
The style of Breathwork Mastery is parasympathetic activation approach – longer than normal conscious breathing although my original training was in the sympathetic activation of harder and faster than normal – Hyperventilation which I ceased facilitating in 1998 to expand from the concept of emotional release only and into the sucess achieved by allowing the system to unwind in mostly subtle type sessions.
more information available by calling Alakh 0413167688
*see the nine defining points of breathwork mastery for more detail on the approach Alakh delvers as breathwork specialist skills
Rebirthing/Breathwork Mastery (RBM) as a strand of Breathwork
1. Emphasis on body sensation awareness as well as conscious breath all through the breath session – it is a body/breath process.
2. Emphasis on self mastery – individuals are self generating their process and are self regulating organisms – RBM is a creative tool.
3. Awareness on process – when an individual is safe enough, supported enough, and ready enough, he or she will discharge blocks from unresolved past events – allow time and awareness in the process.
4. Application of well chosen intention setting within the process – relate all the content of the breath session to the intention in a debrief.
5. Use of breath that allows a physical, mental, emotional/feeling or spiritual, transpersonal experience – start with full, conscious, connected, subtle breath, in and out the nose until or unless the nose closes
6. Allow the breath session to unfold with minimum intervention – use the debrief afterwards to integrate all the wisdom, inspiration or clearing that emerges during the breath cycle
7. Be present to, name and identify exactly what is happening on each level of the breath session, without adding any interpretation – stay with whatever emerges to create the maximum climate for clearing on all levels.
8. Awareness of safety – that a breather can only regress to something that he or she as already lived through – any past event which is surfacing for clearing is because of intention – the process is safe and any intense symptoms are immediately affected by a change in intention.
9. Agenda free focus for client focused facilitation with emphasis on expanding self awareness – both for facilitator and participant.
The instructions in RBM breath sessions are for full, conscious, connected, easy breathing. Intention is specifically what you want to make a difference to in your life. The emphasis for each session is on you taking a step that is fully integrated by the end of the session. Time after the 90 minimum breath cycle, is given to debrief the breath session and to allow you to relate the content to your intention. Subtle shifts are honoured and integrated as well as mild or intense releases all of which lead to ultimate resolution in time.
RBM is about having your life go in the direction you intend.
The style of Breathwork Mastery (RBM) is parasympathetic activation approach – longer than normal conscious breathing although my original training was in the sympathetic activation of harder and faster than normal – Hyperventilation which I ceased facilitating in 1998. It became my intention to expand from the concept of emotional release only and into the success achieved by allowing the system to unwind in mostly subtle type sessions to produce positivity and a sense of inner strength as well as being freer to be at points of choice instead of reaction.